|page up page down|
|The “Second” number 1 lasted as long as there was steam on the railroad.
She was bought in 1908 and sold to Pacific Portland Cement in May of 1946.
She always carried the road number of 1 even though she was clearly the fourth engine bought by the Belt Line..
Web Album Maker 2.2 Copyright: Copyright(C) 2005-2007 Anvsoft,Inc.